Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week Three Letter #2: Family Messages and A Plea for Tea

Part of Brendan's letter with drawings, just in case we didn't get the hint.  This kid likes herbal tea.
September 4. 2013

Hey Mom and Dad,

It would also be awesome if you could send me some sort of microwavable cup, honey, and a bunch of chamomile/peppermint tea.  I'm having withdrawals!  haha

LOVE YOU!

Also, here are some messages for each of you kiddos:

D: be careful with all them seminary gals.  You're a stud :).  Stay strong.  High school's a bit scary...
S: RED! THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN!
BLACK! THE COLOR OF T-SWIFT'S HEART!
Just kidding.  Sounds like you had a blast!
L: You're awesome.  I hope you're enjoying 4th grade.  :) and also, I miss you a lot.
S: I miss your smile and your butterfly dance.  Make sure those are both in tip-top condition for when I get back.
L: your message that you sent me was fantastic.  I was beaming when I read it.  Stay cute and quirky haha.
Mom and Dad: I've sent you a lot of stuff in emails, but I just want to say that I love you both so much.  You've been such great examples and it's ridiculous how much you've taught me, not only about not being a weirdo, but also about having excellent taste, a kind temperament, and most importantly, a strong knowledge of the importance of the Gospel.  I love you both.

Love,  

Elder Smith

P.S.  Seriously, though.  All mush aside, it would be super awesome if I could have some tea. It should probably be a red flag that I'm craving it, but it would be so nice to have a soothing cup of sleepytime tea for when I'm writing letters/in my journal at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment