Friday, May 22, 2015

Week Eighty-Eight: 4/27/2015 to 5/3/2015--First Week All Over Again

Dear Everyone,

I love this work! This week felt like my first week on island all over again. It felt super slow, but it was jam-packed with stuff. I love my companion, Elder Anderson. I would send a picture, but my camera is a little bit broken at the mo. He's super fun and just easy to get along with. I think we're going to see a lot of success together and we'll be able to help each other out a lot. 

We have some really cool investigators, a few of which have goals to be baptized this month. The ward is pretty cool as well. Lots of awesome members pretty enthused about the work. I'm hoping we can work well with them. It's way bigger than Mingjian which has good and bad. I loved how in Mingjian, everyone in the branch was really close to each other and to the missionaries because it was so small. In bigger wards, it's easier to split off in groups and whatnot. It's too bad. But there are also a lot more really established members who can assist in teaching and fellowshipping investigators. 

Pretty much our entire zone is in training at the current time which is super exciting. We're hoping that will bring tons of faith and miracles! 

More thoughts next week. For now, know that I love you all! Happy early mother's day! 

-Elder Smith

P.S. So due to my added responsibilities, the time I have to do much of anything personal is pretty limited. So until I get better at time management, there may not be as many songs coming your way. I will do my very best, but Monday mornings is when we follow-up with the Assistants and this week we also had to plan for Zone Training Meeting. Cross your fingers that there'll be a song next week! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment