Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week Eighty-Two: 3/16/2015 to 3/22/2015--There's good stuff coming. I know it!

Hello friends and family!

We still haven't seen a ton of success this week, but we're hopeful for the future. We met a lot of really cool people this week who I think have a lot of potential. We met with a guy yesterday named George. He was especially interesting. He's like, 80 years old, but unlike most old Taiwanese men, he's really open to our message. He was really willing to pray when we invited him and he said he'd read the pamphlet we left "no problem"(he said that in English). I have high hopes for him. 

In other news, I got to go to the temple this week!!! That was a much needed boost. It felt like going home. It's so great the blessings that we can receive from being worthy and living our lives as God intended. 

So here's a picture of me and my super asian companion on the temple grounds.


I don't know. Not much else happened this week. However, this next week looks like it's going to be super full of miracles so I'm sure I'll have much more to write next week. Love you all!

This week's song: Sweet Hour Of Prayer

-Elder Smith

P.S. I don't know if I've talked about this cultural point of Taiwan yet, but besides missionaries, most of the other foreigners that come and live in Taiwan are English teachers. And they look like this guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment